Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweater...Vest?

One thing I am not good with is a deadline. I seem to always figure out a way to get something accomplished, but not necessarily at the level I would have liked. For this post the topic that I am alluding to is my vest. The plan was to have this be a full on double breasted jacket, but for now it is a vest, and one that does not fit all that well either! Because of my time crunch, I did not do the sleeves and ended it faster than I should have, so for now it's a vest, but eventually I will return to it and fix it so that I'll actually wear it. I like it, but I like the idea in my head better. But for now I am moving on to the Briar Rose Knit-Along!

I do love the DNA cable, and think this thing still has great potential!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment