Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Happy Easter everyone!

Today I do not really feel like doing much of anything, so I decided it was time to do a little update on here! I have gotten some done on the Briar Rose Knit-Along. I think it will be pretty, but it is somewhat slow going, but I guess that is what I should expect from size 3 needles! :] Also, I am finally starting up the Swing Dress Sew-Along. I am beginning to cut out the muslin. School ends in two weeks for one school and three weeks at the other, so I'm hoping to get really going on both of them then!

Here is my Briar Rose so far. I am using Comfy Fingering Yarn in Peony from Knitpicks. I do like the yarn so far. My only worry is that it will stretch too much, but I am hoping that with such small stitches it should be okay. I have about 6.5" so far.



Here is my Swing Dress scattered across the floor!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment